With your client area you can now keep multiple payment methods on file. The main thing to keep in mind that which ever payment method you choose to be default, that will be the one used for the automatic billing of services. With that in mind, here are the steps to use to manage your payment methods within your EMWD client area:
1. Login to your client area at https://clientarea.emwd.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on the "Hello, 'your first name'" link in the right hand corner of the top menu bar and select "Payment Methods" from the drop down box.
3. There you can set as default, edit or delete an existing payment method or add a new credit card by clicking the Add New Credit Card button.
4. Once you have added the New Payment Method, then click the Save Changes button to add it to your client area.
- credit card payment, paypal
- 57 Users Found This Useful
Using your client area to log into cPanel
Your client area allows you to log into cPanel, even if you don't remember your cPanel...
How to change your cPanel/FTP password
The first thing you need to do is log into your client area at...
How to Add an Additional Contact
There are situations where you may need additional users to have access to some of the...
View Your Email History
There are many occasions where our clients need to access an important email that we have sent...
View Past/Current Support Tickets via Your Client Area
Our support ticket system supports the use of email to open and reply to support tickets....