Sometimes a client feels the need to transfer a domain name that they have registered with us to another registrar. In order to do that, you need to make sure your domain name is unlock and you will need the EPP code for that particular domain name. Here is how to retrieve the EPP/Auth code for a domain name:
1. Log into your EMWD client area at https://clientarea.emwd.com
2. Click on Domains --> My Domains in the client area top menu.
3. Click on the Manage Domain button for the domain name that you wish to transfer away.
4. Click on Get EPP code under the Management Tools drop down on the domain management page.
5. Our system will email the EPP code to the administrative contact for the domain name.