- Tap on Settings from your main screen
- Tap Accounts & Passwords button
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Tap on YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT again.
- Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server & Select "SMTP"
- Select the mail server listed under the "Primary Server"
- Change Authentication to "Password"
- Set the hostname as "mail.yourdomain.com" - yourdomain.com being your domain name.
- Set the server port to "587"
- Use SSL should be switched to "On"
- Set the username to your full e-mail address "eg. email@example.com"
- The password to your e-mail address password
- Click DONE on your top right hand corner. # PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT SKIP TO THE HOME SCREEN AFTER CLICKING DONE, THE NEXT 2 STEPS WILL HARD SAVE THESE SETTINGS #
- Click ACCOUNT on your top left hand corner.
- Click DONE on your top right hand corner.
- 57 Users Found This Useful
Seems like an easy question to answer—we all receive spam, and we all know what it is. But...
If you are having problems connecting to your email account using an email application such as...
The number one reason why your email program is rejecting your email password is due to the use...
There is a great tool in cPanel that allows you to view EVERY message sent to a mail account (in...
The Email Disk Usage tool is an exciting tool that was released in 2017. This utility allows you...