You can use your client area to manage your domain name's DNS records if you are using our default nameservers which are:
To do this, please follow the following steps:
1. Log into your client area at https://clientarea.emwd.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on Domains --> My Domains or click on View in the "Number of Domains" line under the "Account Overview" section of your client area page.
3. Click on the "Manage Domain" button to the right of the domain name that you wish to manage.
4. Click the Management Tools tab and select "Manage DNS".
5. There you will see your current DNS records such as A records which governs where your domain points to and MX records which governs where email sent to your domain name email addresses are routed to.
This tutorial is not meant to teach you what each record means. If you have any questions regarding the management of DNS records that is not covered here. Then please fill out a support ticket via your client area and we will be glad to assist you further.
- 24 Users Found This Useful