This article will show you how to setup a Paypal subscription as your payment method. Please keep in mind that you will need an open invoice to do this.
1. Please log into your client area at https://clientarea.emwd.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on Billing (top menu) and select My Invoices.
3. Click on the View Invoice button next to the unpaid invoice.
4. Click the PayPal subscribe button to begin the PayPal Subscription process.
Please let us know via our support ticket system if you are having issues with setting up your Paypal subscription. If the invoice is overdue you will not be able to setup the subscription. You can only do so before or the day the invoice comes due.
- 32 أعضاء وجدوا هذه المقالة مفيدة
The purpose of this policy is to clearly lay out EMWD.com hosting's support policies and...
How to Add, Remove, or Update A Payment Method
With your client area you can now keep multiple payment methods on file. The main thing to keep...
Using your client area to pay an invoice
You can use your EMWD client area to pay an invoice that is that is currently open. Here's how:1....