Please note using the above nameservers assumes you are not using a web hosting service associated with that domain name. If you are then do not use the above nameservers and instead contact your hosting provider about how to setup email forwarders using their system.
Here is how to setup an email forwarder:
1. Log into your client area at https://clientarea.emwd.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on Active Domains or select Domains --> My Domains from the top menu bar.
3. Click on Manage Domain on row of the domain name that you wish to setup forwarders for.
4. Click on Management Tools -- Manage Email Forwards
5. On the Email Forwarding page, you can create as many email forwarders as you need.
If you have any questions regarding this feature then please feel free to fill out a support ticket and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
- 34 istifadəçi bunu faydalı hesab edir
Sometimes a client feels the need to transfer a domain name that they have registered with us to...
Periodically ICANN will send out notices to domain name owners asking them to confirm the contact...
You can use your client area to not only manage your domain names but to also renew them. We do...
This article shows how to manage the auto renew settings for your domain name(s).1. Log into your...
If your domain name is registered with us, you can manage the nameservers for your domain name...